It seems I finally might have some time to blog again. I have really missed my blogging. I had put everything off on hold until I was able to get everything put up in the house......I can't stand clutter. I think I am about 99% done now with only a few minor things to organize. I went ahead and did my spring cleaning as I was putting everything away so at least I won't have to do that in few weeks. I have purged quite about of things and am actually considering selling my scrapbook stuff, let's face this chick doesn't have time to scrap right now. I am seriously thinking about switching over to the hard bound books you can custom order. Don't get me wrong I look to scrapbook but the books take up so much space not to mention all the supplies I have. I also saw an Opera episode a few weeks back where a mother had also scanned or took pictures of her child's school work and put in there as well and purged the originals to save space. The digital hardbound book is looking better everyday. I have so much to blog about it's not even funny. I have a lot of my pictures on the laptop that I need to transfer over to my desktop. Below are some pictures of the past few weeks trying to get settled in the house. Please excuse the girls hair, the first three days we moved in here we could not even find a comb or brush. We had all intentions of staying here in the house the first night we arrived. We put all the beds together so we would have something to sleep in but then later that night and I mean like at 9pm I realized that we did not have any pillows, bedding, towels etc. It was kind of funny because we had all the major things but none of the little things to make the big things useful. Like I had all my pots and pans, bake ware but not a spoon, fork, spatula in sight. After the big nightmare with scammers we decided we would just move our belongings ourselves but we could not fit everything onto one truck so we had to rent one of those drop trailers and have it delivered, well all of our bedding and etc was on it and we didn't get it until after we were here for four days. I am so glad to be back with my own things and so are the kids.
Here Macey is playing in cardboard boxes.
The girls we so happy to have their toys back, it was like Christmas all over again for them.
One day I stepped around the stairs case and found this. Don't they look so sweet working away on their laptops.

Every tried stirring brownie mix with a plastic spoon? Well I don't recommend it!! Unfortunately it was all I had for the first few days since the silverware was on the drop truck that had not been delivered.
Madison's first day of school. Her first school bus ride. Madison is now a bus rider. The great thing is we are only a mile from the school so she is on the bus less than ten minutes. It just works out better this way since you have to go into the school everyday to sign your child out if they are a car rider. Gotta love the last picture as she is saying get my paparazzi mom out of my face. hee hee 


I found Makaylee like this the first day we had moved in. The poor little thing had just exhausted herself. Look how dirty her pants are, you can tell she had worn herself out.
I heard Macey whining help and I found this. I started cracking up and had to grab the camera for this one. How this girl manages to get herself into these situations is beyond me.
Here Makaylee is using her imagination for dress up. She has a pair of Scott's dress socks on her arms for glamour gloves and my bridal garter as some sort of neck fashion.
Makaylee the rock star singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to paw paw Raymond.Just wanted to say a big thank you to Joann and Tim for letting us take over their house for two months. Also a huge thank you to mom and Raymond for helping us get settled in new house, we couldn't have got done what we did without you guys. Thank you we love you all!!
3 thoughtful note(s):
WE LOVE YOU TOO! JUST DON'T GET LOST UP THERE WITH ALL THOSE CRAZY EXITS, YOU KNOW RAYMOND TOLD ME YOU COULD LEAVE HOME ONE DAY AND IT MIGHT BE THE NEXT BEFORE YOU FOUND YOUR WAY HOME!
LOL, MOM
Glad to see you on here again.Love the pics.MISS U ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH:)MAW
oh my land so now i am laughing my pants off at Macey on the chair. how funny is she? the little ham. and Makaylee sleeping in the chair how precious. it amazes me how you get this stuff on camera. Laura
Post a Comment