Ribbit Ribbit
Scott found this creature out by the pool as we were heading to the park to attempt at flying a kite. Needless to say Madison and Macey were very intrigued by this ugly little thing while Makaylee started to go into convulsions as you started toward her with it. Me personally I do not like frogs, I'm not scared of them they pretty much repulse me. Of course I grew up hearing that toads gave you warts if you hold them and though I'm sure that is a wives tale I'm not testing it to see. It amazes me at how ugly these things are and how cute they make frog merchandise to sell. By the way, our attempt at flying a kite today was not successful. It was a beautiful day hitting 78 degress, we even had dinner outside on the pato this evening.
Labels:
Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment