Not A Lot Going On

Not much going on. The snow had finally melted late last week, got the cars clean, the garage floor washed out and then we woke up to the below this morning. It blizzard all day long. One thing that I hate about when it snows this much is the school still makes the kids go out for two breaks during the day. I just can't quite understand what they are thinking. Why send the kids out to get their shoes and the bottom of their pants wet and don't forget freezing cold and then expect them to come back into class and concentrate on work. That one baffles me.


I finally got all my Christmas decorations put away last night. For some reason this year I just didn't want to take them down. I was playing around with my camera before I took the tree down and came up with this cool looking picture.
Well it looks like we will be heading south for a couple of weeks. I spoke with Madison's school today about our situation and they were very understanding about her missing a couple of weeks of school. Since I gave enough notice they are going to get some things together for her to work on while she is absent. I am so glad they are doing this because I did not want her to have to make every little thing up when she returned back to school. I am a little nervous about the drive down. I am hoping and praying, mostly praying, that we do not have to travel through too much hazardous road conditions due to snow. Say a prayer for us. We will be heading out late next week. I am hoping for a chance of some nice weather while we are there. This will be the first time meeting Macey for friends and family back home besides my mom and Scott's mom. Can't wait to see everyone!!

3 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you guy's to get here!:)My whole church is praying for you,ok.DON'T WORRY!!! Maybe God has a plan,ya know:)I Love U,MAW

Anonymous said...

same here , my church is praying for you guys too! I know that I'm being just a little selfish, but it sure would be nice to have you all back here . lol mom

Laura said...

We're praying for God to show you guys His will for your next journey in life. Love you all. Laura