Macey Caught A Stomach Bug

We had to wake Macey up this morning at 11:40am. We actually didn't wake her on purpose we woke her up accidentally by checking on her to make sure she was ok. She had been asleep since 8:30pm the night before. After she had her breakfast or brunch rather and her cup of milk she began a long day of vomiting. Poor little thing could not keep anything down. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug and she will be feeling better tomorrow. I just about bet I know where she picked it up to. We stopped by Joe's Sporting Goods the other day to pick Madison up some basketball shoes and did not use the Floppy in the shopping cart. For you that don't' know what it is it is a cushioned seat cover for shopping carts so the child does not pick up all those millions of nasty germs left behind by other people. I never used one before Macey because I thought it would be more trouble than it was worth but I truly believe it has been a life saver keeping the germs away. Just a few pictures of the little one today. Here she is asleep on daddy's chest tonight after she got sick in her bed. She knows what suckers we are and that now she will get to sleep with us. The last one is of this morning, Makaylee loves to hold her little sis while she drinks her milk in the mornings.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

sweet lol mee-maw

The Costa Family said...

She is so precious. I love the one of her and Scott. Hope she's feeling better today.