Macey had a pretty nasty accident the other night. I had just gotten her out of the tub, dried her off but still wrapped the towel around her to knock off the chill in the room. I stood up, turned around and BAM. She is laying face down on the tile floor with blood running out of her mouth. Poor thing didn’t have anything to brace herself since her arms were tied up in the towel. Luckily no teeth were lost. She did have some bleeding around the gum line of her two front teeth but the end result was just a big ole’ fat lip. This is her first big boo boo.
The below picture totally cracks me up. Aside from the “deer in headlights” look she has three different things going on with her mouth that makes it look like she has some sort of third world disease. Fat lip, eczema and then she suctioned something around her mouth and caused a strawberry patch all around her lips. Oye!



2 thoughtful note(s):
Bless her heart. I just want to kiss on her.
Oh poor baby! She still so darned cute though!!
Post a Comment