Over The River and Through The Woods….

off to Shenandoah we go…again Saturday.  The kids are sick of going but I however love it.  The colors were so vibrant and breathtaking.  I tried to soak in as much of it as I possibly could.  I packed lunch for us to take.  It is so relaxing to sit outside in the peaceful woods that are exploding with color, cool Fall weather, just eating a simple pb&j sandwich.  The girls chased bubbles, climbed trees, made leaf angels (like snow angels) on the ground, we took hikes that I wouldn’t normally do being afraid of snakes and such.  We even got off the path and went our own direction through the woods.  I consider Fall to be such a blessing God has given us.  Such beauty…..a masterpiece of art by our Master. 

   DSC_0390-1  DSC_0500-1    DSC_0419-1 DSC_0428  DSC_0440-1 DSC_0446-1 DSC_0447-1  DSC_0452-1-2 DSC_0454-1 DSC_0464-1 DSC_0468-1  DSC_0473-1-2 DSC_0475-1 DSC_0483-1 DSC_0486-1 DSC_0494-1 DSC_0498-1  DSC_0408-1-2

0 thoughtful note(s):