Sweet and Sour

Have you ever seen those Sour Patch Kids commercial? The commercials show the candy doing something mean and then being super sweet.  The very first time I ever saw one I said, “there’s Macey”.  One minute she can be the sweetest little thing and the next she is creating the most monstrosity of a situation weather is being a mess or just straight up meanness.  How can something this tiny push my buttons so much.  Ugh!!

I took this picture of Macey because she looked so sweet.  She had put on her pink hat and boots and was acting like a cowgirl.

DSC_8843-1

Then about thirty minutes later……this!!

DSC_8851-1

I was on the phone and notice she was awfully quite.  Went to check on her and…well….um…I think the pictures speak for themselves.   

DSC_8846-1

My day is never dull with this child around.  She keeps me on my toes to say the least.  You can never leave her alone for a minute.  It’s a guarantee there is going to be destruction of some form or fashion.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

OH MACEY,MACEY, MACEY....WHAT CAN I SAY...I LOVE YOU SWEETIE..MEE-MAW

Carrie said...

Bright side.... The couch is leather not cloth:). She is pretty stinking cute in all of them.