Yesterday was Madison's last day of school and she was pretty pumped about summer break. Given everything that she has been through this past year with the moves and all I think she well deserves the break. She also deserves a medal for being so understanding with the circumstances that the family went through this year. She attended three different schools in one year and was such a willing young lady when it came time for the first day of each school. Thank goodness Madison is outgoing and such a people person, she doesn't meet a stranger and that quality is what I think helped her through the transitions.
When she started her new school here in Virginia she was not up to par with the other students. Apparently each state has it's own curriculum but she stepped up to the plate and has studied hard trying to catch up and though she's not there 100% I think she has done a fantastic job and so does her teacher. Her teacher said she really made friends easy and is always willing to learn and puts forth the effort to do so.
Madison, I am so proud of you.
Fourth grade here she comes!
0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment