We had a wonderful Fathers Day. We spent a couple of hours out by the pool and then headed to my favorite mall, the one that’s outside. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and it was scrumptious. The Chicken Thai Pasta is to die for, it’s the same thing I order there every time we go. We basically just spent quality family time together. The girls gave Scott some “Guess” cologne. mmm, it smells yummy. By far my favorite cologne!
Today is a bittersweet day for me. I am so grateful to have two fathers to be thankful for on this special day. The first and foremost is my heavenly father and the second is Scott. I know that I have said this before but my girls are so blessed to have him as their daddy. He loves them unconditionally, he works hard to provide for them, he plays with them, he mentors them, and he is all the things a father should be. My girls and I are very fortunate.
The bitterness comes from not remembering any Father's Day spent with my own dad. Loosing him at such an early age I don't have many memories of him.
Father's Day
I love the above picture of Scott and the girls. It was taken July 07, Macey was only a month old in this picture. I think it shows the love between them and how they have daddy wrapped around their little fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment