Turning Eleven

 

 DSC_1992-1-2

Every year it gets harder and harder to face the realization that my baby girl is growing up into a young lady.  We are now only four years shy of getting a learners permit.  Hold on, I may need to take a valium after that statement. 

At Madison’s request, I made her an iPod cake.  I think it turned out pretty cute and definitely the easiest one to make yet.  Also at her request she received Taylor Swift concert tickets.  When she told me what she wanted I have to say I was pretty excited about it myself too.  We had such a good time last year I was all for another mother/daughter excursion.

DSC_1978-1DSC_1970-1 DSC_1971-1   DSC_1988-1    DSC_2000-1 DSC_2015-1  DSC_2019-1 DSC_2021-1

DSC_2024-1

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

Madison you are growing up toooo fast...slow down !!!!I t looks as if dad needs to get his shotgun ready....he is going to need it...lovve ya Mee-MAW

Carrie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Beautiful girl, Beautiful cake, beautiful family. Hope you had a fab day Madison!!!