First Maryland Snow Day

We finally had our first snow day here in Maryland.  The kids were not happy about being out of school.  I’m not sure if I should feel offended or proud that they would have rather have went to school than be at home.  They quickly got over it when I mentioned what great snow we got to build a snowman.  Scott, Madison and Makaylee engaged in a little snowball war.  Tried sledding but our hill just isn’t steep enough. 

Apparently our snowman is a cross dresser.  lol  First we had to had to use my snowman kit that I found for $3 but Makaylee wasn’t happy with a snow “man” and insisted we do a snow “princess”.  I just had a flash back of Makaylee’s earlier years when she insisted it wasn’t called a snowman but rather a snowboy.  The word “man” was not yet in her vocabulary….now that I think about it she still doesn’t use that word…it’s still boy or girl when describing an adult. 

 DSC_1563-1-2DSC_1575-1 DSC_1567-1 DSC_1572-1   DSC_1594-1 DSC_1601-1 DSC_1605-1 DSC_1647-1 DSC_1679-1 DSC_1687-1  DSC_1686-1-2

0 thoughtful note(s):