**Warning** – Graphic
We had creepy slithering little large creature visit our yard yesterday. Scott tried to kill it with a shovel but next thing I know he is making his way back to the house to get his shotgun. He said the snake was so big he couldn’t kill it with the shovel and it was slithering so fast he could barely keep up with it. Next thing we know there are snake parts flying through the air. He aimed and hit it on the first try. The second picture is only part of the snake he is holding up. After he put all the pieces in the shovel I wanted to get some pictures so I could Google what kind of snake it was. This is when I noticed the snake had eggs in her. I could count five eggs showing, not sure how many more were inside her. I told Scott to take into the woods and shoot the eggs as well. This is the third snake we have seen here since Spring and it’s not even Summer yet. This was by far the biggest though. I hope the male snake that is floating around here is not as big and she was.
Makaylee, Macey and myself were intrigued and were checking everything out on the snake. Macey was even willing to put it back together like it was a puzzle. So I had to have a talk with her about how dangerous snakes are. Madison on the other hand gags at the sight of these pictures. Thanks to our hero for taking care of us and getting rid of that slithery creepy creature.



2 thoughtful note(s):
I loved seeing Scott out there with a shot gun - Go Scott! I'm afraid I'm going to have nightmares tonight. That was really pretty creepy. Thank the Lord for our husbands.
Sean is looking up the snake on the internet to see what kind it was. He said 1) we are not moving there because they have too many snakes and 2) that he's probably going to have nightmares tonight. He's not a big fan of snakes either :)
Post a Comment